Iowa-based Maintainer has announced the introduction of a new 30-foot hydraulic model to its lineup of work truck cranes.
The H10030 telescopic crane has a max lift capacity of 10,000 pounds with a 60,000 foot-pound crane rating.
Tom Wibben, director of sales and service at Maintainer, says the H10030 fills a gap in the company’s truck crane line.
“The H10030 gives a longer reach to those who need more than our 25-foot offerings, but is not as much crane as the H10034,” says Wibben.
The crane is designed with long life and easy maintenance in mind. Maintainer says the H10030’s hexagonal boom sections are self-aligning, have an improved strength-to-weight ratio, and have easily-serviced wear pads. Wear resistance, corrosion resistance and seal life have all improved on the crane’s nitrided cylinder rods. Protection is provided for the crane’s hydraulic hoses, as well as the crane and outrigger valves beneath the truck body.
- Low profile boom – no need for flip sheave
- Tall & Short Tower configurations
- Advanced Crane Control standard
- Total operational range 91° (-13° to +78°)
- OSHA 1910.180/ANSI B30.5 compliant
- Low Profile Anti-Two block
- Closed-center/load sensing hydraulic system (open center optional)
- 615° of boom rotation
- Wireless Remote with independently proportional controls